Nukutepipi, July 16, 2019. – After several years of exploration, followed by construction with the greatest respect for fauna and flora, the private atoll of Nukutepipi, in French Polynesia, is now ready to be inaugurated and to welcome its first visitors. Housed in the endless blue of the ocean and framed by beaches of pristine white sand, this island embodies paradise and invites relaxation.
“Nukutepipi is a place of rest, inspiration and discovery for the senses. Appreciating and preserving local flora and fauna is the essence of this seaside resort project, as is the desire to pay tribute to the Polynesian cultural traditions to which the island belongs “, explains Guy Laliberté, founder of Cirque du Soleil, the One Drop Foundation and Lune Rouge.
Nukutepipi is a stunning island of beauty, as well as a natural sanctuary in which many species live in harmony. Preserving and cherishing the ecosystem of this exceptional atoll is a priority and several initiatives aimed at food self-sufficiency have been instated in recent years.
The island is home to many sports facilities (tennis, volleyball, fare yoga, gym, etc.) in addition to a spa, a games room and a cinema. It is also possible to practice a wide range of water activities. In addition to its guests, Nukutepipi also hosts artwork from the Lune Rouge Collection, including internationally acclaimed artists such as Wim Delvoye, Jim Dine and Damien Hirst. Canvas on bark cloth, tikis or bas-reliefs: the chosen pieces all pay homage to the richness of the Polynesian culture.
Nukutepipi in numbers :
- Nukutepipi is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, less than 1,000 km from Tahiti;
- The island can accommodate up to 52 guests;
- There is a main villa, 2 junior villas and 13 beach bungalows;
- The perimeter of Nukutepipi is 9.54km;
- There are more than 15 varieties of birds on this atoll.
- Nukutepipi is part of Sunset Luxury Villas, a portfolio of private properties carefully selected by Guy La Liberté